LegalDiscover unbilled hours, reduce double entries and avoid malpractice traps.
Midwest Computing Group’s Technology and Software consulting services helps law offices discover unbilled hours, reduce double entries and avoid malpractice traps.
With over 25 years’ experience, our Legal Technology Consultants are experts in implementing and supporting Accounting, Practice Management, Billing, and Document Management solutions for Law Offices. MCGI installs, configures, trains, and supports many different types of law practice management software and assists with transitioning law firms to cloud computing through secure and reliable solutions.
- Consulting – Selecting the right system for your law practice
- Installation – Software integration into new or existing computing network
- Training and Support – Certified instructor-led education (Onsite or Virtual)
- Technical Support – Software troubleshooting and maintenance
- Software Upgrades – Maintenance packages and support contracts
To best support each firm, our Legal Technology Consultants are certified to implement and optimize legal industry software, including:
- Clio Practice Management – Certified Consultant
- Intuit QuickBooks – Consultant
- LexisNexis Time Matters – Certified Independent Consultant
- NetDocuments – Certified Partner
- Sage Timeslips – Platinum Level Consultant
- TimeSolv – Certified Consultant
Read on ...