MedicalCure-all treatment for medical professionals sick of downtime and unhealthy computing environments.
The need for specialized industry insight and knowledge of regulations and technologies is greater in the healthcare environment than most.
Individual physicians, dental offices and multi-location clinics depend on MCGI for improved performance and security of Electronic Health Record platforms, access to critical information from any device, and diminished exposure to HIPAA violations. Our skilled IT staff specialists are trained to secure e-PHI and maintain HIPAA compliance, are available for immediate access, and to resolve issues on the first call.
MCGI’s HIPAA-compliant healthcare information technology solutions are managed to improve protection, productivity and performance, and include:
- Trouble ticket processing
- 24×7 end user help desk support minimizes wait time between acknowledgement, response and resolution
- Hosted communication services (email and voice)
- Incident management systems coupled with corrective action plans to help reduce or eliminate recurring problems
- Data Backup, recovery and business continuity planning to minimize disruption even after major outages or natural disasters
- Proactive server, infrastructure and applications monitoring using industry-leading management tools for optimal networking, computing, and database performance
- HIPAA compliant security including network scanning; managed virus and malware protection; email protection; and identity-based security and encryption required by law.